Friday, August 3, 2012

Green for life


Vitamineral Green™ is formulated by Mother Nature and Jameth Sheridan (Naturopath, Doctor of Holistic Medicine, and Hard-Core Herbal Medicine Researcher).
"Green foods are perhaps the most healing foods on the planet, and the single most important addition to a diet you can make. They are foundational. For over 26 years, I have deeply and passionately immersed myself full time into providing the best possible foundation. My deepest passion is for the earth and all of its inhabitants to be healed on a core level. Mother Nature gave us the substances we need for healing. It is my life path duty and my great honor to assemble them for you.
"Compromise is not an option. Hype is nothing. Substance is everything. Vitamineral Green™ is the best possible green food that I can offer."

~ Dr. Jameth Sheridan (D.H.M)



No comments:

Post a Comment