Monday, March 21, 2011

Karmen Kamla LMFT /Jungian Analysis and psychotherapy

Karmen Kamla LMFT, Jungian Analysis and psychotherapy 
At heart, I believe I am an artist, an artist of the soul.
My vocation as a depth psychotherapist, which Jung says "acts like a law of God" chose me.
I am profoundly and passionately committed to this vocation, and especially, the psyche.
This inner calling has led me to great depths internally and many distant places geographically, and it seems all to learn about the human being
in order to catch a glimpse into the inner life of the individual in suffering and pain as well as joy and celebration.
I have a Master in Arts Degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, California.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Candidate at the C.G. Jung Study Center of Southern California.
With over sixteen years experience in the field of psychology, I am currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients.

http://www.karmenkamla.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment